There are a few different ways to see all your posts on Facebook. You can go to your profile page and click on the Posts link in the left-hand column. This will take you to a list of all the posts you've made on Facebook, as well as any comments that have been added to them. You can also use the search bar at the top of your screen to find specific posts or keywords. Finally, you can access all your past posts by going to History in Settings and selecting Posts from the menu.This guide was written based on version 3.0 of Facebook software. For more information about how this feature works, please visit our Help Center .
How do I view my entire Facebook history?
There are a few ways to view your entire Facebook history.
- Log in to Facebook and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
- Click on Account Settings from this menu.
- Under History, select All Posts (or just Posts since you last logged in). This will show all of your posts, including those that have been deleted or hidden from public view.
- To see a specific post, click on it and then select View Post from the drop-down menu that appears next to it. You can also use the search bar at the top of the page to find a specific post or phrase.
- If you want to keep track of posts by date, you can select Date Posted from the History list and then choose a date range from the calendar that appears below it (you can also type a date into this field). You'll be able to see posts dated within that range as well as any new posts that were published after that time period but before you closed your browser window or logged out of Facebook (if you did not log out, all new posts will appear until you do).
Is there a way to see every post I've ever made on Facebook?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the method for viewing all Facebook posts varies depending on your account settings and privacy preferences. However, some methods for seeing all Facebook posts include:
- Log in to your account and click on the Account menu option at the top of the page. From here, you can select View All Posts from your timeline.
- If you have a public profile, you can view all of your posts by visiting facebook.com/public_profile and clicking on the Show All Posts link located beneath your name in the left column of the page.
- If you have an account that is set up to be private (for example, if you are using a personal profile), then viewing all of your posts may not be possible or desirable. In this case, some methods for accessing past Facebook posts involve working with third-party tools or apps that support Facebook post retrieval functionality. For example, Posteo allows users to export their entire archive of Facebook posts into a single file (.FBX) format for easy sharing or editing offline; while Archive.is provides a searchable online archive of every public post ever made by any user on Facebook (including those that have been deleted).
Can I view a list of everything I've ever posted on Facebook?
Yes, you can view a list of everything you've ever posted on Facebook by following these steps:
Can I view my past posts without logging in?Yes - if you have previously logged into your Facebook account using either an email address or username and password combination then all of your past posts will be available to view without having to log in again! Just browse through them as if they were still posted today - no need to remember usernames and passwords!
How do I hide my profile from friends?You can hide your profile from friends by selecting Hide My Profile From Friends when signing in to Facebook for the first time after updating your privacy settings (see below). Alternatively, if someone you know is not allowed access to see personal information about yourself (e.g., because they are not friends), you can choose Notify These Friends When I Change My Status which will send them an email notification when you change your status or add new content onto your profile that would normally be visible only to friends (this feature is turned off by default). Note: hiding your profile does not stop people from seeing things like photos that have been shared publicly with everyone (or even just some people) involved; rather it hides certain information such as name and hometown that would otherwise be shown when viewing profiles without being authenticated as a friend of that person's."
How do I change my privacy settings?If you're signed in using either an email address or username and password combination then all of your past posts will be available to view without having to log in again! Just browse through them as if they were still posted today - no need to remember usernames and passwords!To change how much information is shared about you with friends while logged in:
Can I disable comments for individual posts?No - comments are always enabled for public content items such as status updates and articles published on The Huffington Post."
Do users who haven't interacted with me recently still see my content?No - only people who are currently subscribed (following both @HuffingtonPostUS & me), mutual friends/followers etc., will see updated content."
Can I share links directly from my blogposts instead of posting them directly onto my Facebook page?Yes - simply copy & paste text links onto our Share This Page tool which lets others easily share what they're reading online!"
What's happening now...
- Log in to your Facebook account Click on the Profile tab Under Posts, click on the Timeline On the left side of the screen, under All Posts, you'll see a list of all of your posts To see a specific post, just click on it You can also use the search bar at the top of the page to find a specific post If you want to delete a post from your timeline, just select it and press Delete You can also edit or delete any posts by clicking on Edit Post or Delete Post respectively If you'd like to keep a copy of a post but don't want it displayed on your timeline, select Copy Post and then paste it into an email or another document To learn more about managing your Facebook posts, check out our Help Center
- Click on Account Settings at the top right corner of any Facebook page Under Basic Info near the bottom of the window In Public Details section Uncheck box next to "Share this account with anyone" Click Save ChangesWhen signing out: Select Sign Out Near The Bottom Of Any Page Check box next To "Sign Out Completely" Click Sign OutNow
Where can I find a record of all my posts on Facebook?
How can I see all my Facebook posts in one place?On your Facebook page, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. From here, you can view a list of all your posts, as well as any comments or reactions that have been added to them. You can also access this list by clicking on the Timeline icon at the bottom right of your page. Alternatively, you can search for a specific post by using the "Search" box at the top right of your screen and typing in what you're looking for.If you'd like to keep track of which posts are new and which ones have already been seen by your friends, you can set up notifications for each post. To do this, head over to Settings (located in the top right corner of your Facebook page), select Posts from the menu on the left, and then choose whether or not you want to be notified when a new post is published. Finally, make sure that "Notify me about updates to my posts" is selected under Post settings.If you ever need to remove a post from your timeline or delete it altogether, simply click on it and hitDelete button located belowthe title bar.
How do I access my old posts on Facebook?
You can view all of your past Facebook posts by logging in to your account and clicking on the "History" tab. From here, you can see all of your posts from the past seven days, as well as any comments that have been made on them. You can also click on a post to read its contents, or click on a comment to read the response that was posted in response to it.If you want to go back even further, you can click on the "Timeline" button at the bottom of the page. This will take you through every step of your Facebook history, from the very beginning all the way up until present day.Facebook is a great way for friends and family members to stay connected with each other online, but sometimes people might want to see old posts that they didn't want others to see. If this is something that regularly happens to you, then using Facebook's history feature might be a good solution for you.
Can I retrieve deleted posts from Facebook?
Facebook allows you to see all of your posts, as well as any that have been deleted. To do this, go to Facebook and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. From here, select "History." You'll then be able to see all of your posts, as well as any that have been deleted. You can also view this information by clicking on the three lines in the top right corner of the main screen.
What is the easiest way to view all my past posts on Facebook?
There are a few different ways to view all your past Facebook posts. You can use the Facebook app on your phone, go to facebook.com/graph, or use the web interface at www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Each of these methods has its own advantages and disadvantages.The Facebook app on your phone is convenient because it's always with you and you can access it quickly from any screen. However, the app doesn't allow you to zoom in or out on posts, so they may be difficult to read if they're large images or if the text is small. The web interface at www.facebook.com/about/privacy is more comprehensive than the app, allowing you to see posts in chronological order as well as see which friends shared them and when. However, it can be slow to load and there's no way to zoom in or out on posts, so they may not be easy to read if they're large images or if the text is small.The best way to view all your past Facebook posts depends on what kind of user you are:If you only use the Facebook app on your phone, go for www.facebook.com/graph . This allows you to see posts in chronological order as well as see which friends shared them and when - making it easier to find old posts that you might have forgotten about."How do I view my Timeline?" https://www2-us-west-
"How do I delete a post from my Timeline?" https://www2-us-west-
"Can I block someone from seeing my Posts?" https://www2-us-west-
"What information does Facebook collect about me?"
Can I see private messages that I've sent onFacebook?
Yes, you can see all of your Facebook posts by going to the "Posts" tab on your Facebook profile and selecting the "All Posts" option. You'll also be able to see any private messages that you've sent on Facebook by clicking on the "Messages" tab and selecting the "Private Messages" option.
Are there any ways to view hidden or filtered contentonFacebook?
There are a few ways to view hidden or filtered content on Facebook. You can view all of your posts by going to your Timeline and clicking on the Posts link in the top left corner. This will take you to a list of all of your posts, including those that have been hidden from public view (by default, only public posts appear on your Timeline). You can also access this same information by clicking on the three lines in the top right corner of any post, which will open up a menu that includes options for viewing the post's details, sharing it with friends, and more. Finally, you can use Facebook's search feature to find specific posts or topics. For example, if you're looking for information about a certain event that happened on Facebook recently, you could type that event into the search bar at the top of the page and see results related to it immediately.