There are a few ways to see who viewed your video on Facebook.1. In the left-hand column of your Facebook page, click on "Posts."2. On the Posts page, under "Video," you'll see a list of all the videos you've shared on Facebook.3. Under "Views" next to each video, you'll see how many people have watched it and clicked on the "Like" button.4. To view who liked or commented on a specific video, click on that video's Like or Comment button and then select "Who Viewed This?" from the drop-down menu.5. If you'd like to remove a specific post from your Timeline, click on it and then select "Remove From Timeline."If you have any questions about viewing who viewed your videos or posts on Facebook, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
What are the steps to view who watched my video on Facebook?
1. Log into Facebook2. Click on the Videos tab3. On the left side of the screen, under "Views," click on "History."4. In the History window, you'll see a list of people who have viewed your video in the past 24 hours.5. To view who watched your video more recently, click on "Timeline."6. In the Timeline window, you can see which users liked or shared your video within the last seven days.7. To stop seeing this information, click on "No one."8. If you want to share your video with specific people, you can add their email addresses by clicking on their names and then copying and pasting their addresses into the "Email" field below their name.(If they don't have an email address listed, they haven't shared or liked your video yet.)9. Click on "Share" to share your video with these people.(If they don't have an account or if they've already shared it, clicking on Share will not do anything.)10. Finally, click on "Close" to return to Facebook's main page.(If someone has already commented on or shared your video before you closed it down, that comment will still be there when you reopen it.)Facebook allows anyone who views a particular post (video or otherwise) to see what others have said about it as well as any reactions (likes/dislikes) that those viewers may have had towards it - even if those viewers didn't leave a comment themselves!To view who has viewed and commented on a particular post:1) Log into Facebook2) Click on Posts3) On the right side of each post (video or otherwise), under Comments & Sharing Options , select View Comments .4) You'll now be able to see all of the comments that were left for that particular post - both from people who commented directly and also from other users who saw and reacted to that post but didn't leave a comment themselves!You can also use this feature to privately message certain individuals without them knowing that others are seeing their message too - just make sure not to include any personal information in your message!To stop viewing comments for a particular post:1) Log into Facebook2) Click on Posts3) On the right side of each post (video or otherwise), under Comments & Sharing Options , select Hide Comments .
Where can I find a list of people who have viewed my video on Facebook?
How can I see who shared my video on Facebook?How can I find out who viewed my video on Instagram?What is the best way to see who has viewed my video on YouTube?
There are a few ways to view who has viewed your videos on Facebook.
- Click on the Videos tab and select any of your videos that you want to view information about.
- On the left side of the screen, under "Views," you will see a list of people who have watched or shared your video.
- If you uploaded a 360-degree video, you will also be able to see how many people have watched it in each direction.
- You can also click on "Who Viewed This" underneath any post that includes one of your videos and get a list of everyone who has seen it so far!
Is it possible to see who has viewed your videos on Facebook?
In a nutshell, yes. However, there are a few steps involved in tracking down this information.First, open up your Facebook account and click on the Videos tab located at the top of the screen.Next, select any of your videos that you would like to view detailed information about (by clicking on it). Finally, under the “Views” heading, you will see a list of people who have viewed your video.To be more specific, if someone has shared or liked your video on Facebook without actually watching it, their name will appear in this list as well. Conversely, if someone has watched your entire video from start to finish, their name will not appear here.However, if you want to find out which specific friends have viewed your videos (rather than just all users), you can use Facebook’s Advanced Graph tool. This feature allows you to track how many times different posts have been shared or liked by specific individuals over time. So long as they are logged into Facebook and have allowed access to their data (which most people do), this information should be available within minutes.Overall then, it is possible to see who has viewed your videos on Facebook by viewing detailed information about any of them (via the Videos tab), using Facebook’s Advanced Graph tool (if desired), or by querying for specific friends’ data via the Friends Requests feature.- If someone views/likes/shares one of your videos- If someone views/likes/shares multiple of your videos- If someone logs into Facebook and allows access to their data after liking or sharing one of your videosFacebook provides several ways for users to share content with others online - including through its social media platform:Facebook Messenger: With over 1 billion active monthly users*, messaging is an essential part of communication on Facebook.
How do I know if someone has watched my video on Facebook?
There are a few ways to check if someone has viewed your video on Facebook. One way is to go to your video's page and click on the "Views" tab. This will show you how many people have watched the video, as well as who those people are. You can also view this information by clicking on the "Stats" button next to your video's title on your Facebook page. Finally, you can see who has shared or commented on your video by going to its post and clicking on the "Share" and "Comment" buttons, respectively.If you're not sure whether someone has seen or commented on your video, you can contact them directly through Facebook Messenger. Just open up Messenger and type in their name into the search bar at the top of the app. Once they appear in your conversation list, just start typing in a message asking them if they've seen or commented on your video.Facebook doesn't release specific information about how many people have watched or commented on videos, so it's tough to say for certain whether someone has viewed or commented on yours specifically."How do I know if someone liked my video?"
The best way to know for sure if someone liked your Facebook Video is to go back to its page and look at its Likes section. If there are any likes from people that aren't connected with you (for example, friends of friends), then it's likely that somebody liked it! However, don't rely solely on Likes - other factors such as shares and comments could also indicate that somebody enjoyed watching your content."Can I change my privacy settings so only certain people can see my videos?"
Yes! You can control who sees videos that you share by adjusting their privacy settings within Facebook. To do this: 1) Go to facebook.
Can you tell if someone has watched your video on Facebook?
Yes, you can see who viewed your video on Facebook by going to the "History" tab in your video's page and clicking on the "Views" link. This will show you a list of people who have watched your video within the last 24 hours. Additionally, if someone has shared or commented on your video, they will also be listed here. Finally, you can also click on the "Like" button next to any of these views to give them a thumbs up.
How can you tell how many people have viewed your video on Facebook?
To see who has viewed your video on Facebook, go to the "Views" tab in your account and select "Video Views." This will show you a list of people who have watched your video at least once. You can also use the "Like" button on videos to see how many people liked it.
Do people who aren't friends with me on FB able to watch my videos? If so, how can I prevent this from happening?
There are a few ways to see who has viewed your video on Facebook. You can view this information by clicking on the "Views" tab in your Video Manager, or by going to: www.facebook.com/video_viewer/?ref=ts&dl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUCxlK9ZybC4 If you want to prevent people who are not friends with you from viewing your videos, you can set up a privacy setting for your video that will only allow people who are friends with you to view it. To do this, go to: www.facebook.com/settings?tab=privacy and click on the "Video Privacy" link under the "Privacy & Security" heading. Under "Who can see my videos?" you will be able to select which of your friends can see your videos.
How come I cannot see some of the views for my videos that were posted onto FB pages/groups ?
There are a few things that can happen when you post videos to Facebook. First, if your video is public and anyone can see it, they can view the views for it. Second, if your video is shared with people who are not friends of yours (i.e., people who are not in your network), then they won't be able to see the views for it. Finally, if you've set up privacy settings on your video so only certain people can see it (for example, if you're sharing it with a group of friends), then only those friends will be able to see the views for it. If any of these things isn't working correctly, please reach out to Facebook support for help resolving the issue.
Why am I not able to see the number of views for one of my videos that is uploaded onto FB? Is it a privacy setting that I accidentally turned on or is there something else going wrong here?
There could be a few reasons why you are not seeing the number of views for one of your videos that is uploaded onto Facebook. One possibility is that you may have accidentally turned on privacy settings for the video which blocks people from viewing it. If this is the case, you will need to turn off privacy settings for the video in order to see how many people have viewed it.
Another possibility is that there might be something wrong with the video itself. If the video doesn't appear to be loading properly or if there are any other issues with it, then it might not be displaying correctly on Facebook. In order to troubleshoot these issues, you will need to contact Facebook support and ask them to help fix the problem.
I accidentally made one of my previously published videos private—how do I change this back without having to upload the video again as Public?
If you accidentally made a video private on Facebook, there are a few ways to change it back. You can either go to the video's page and click on the gear icon in the top right corner and select "Settings," or you can go to your account settings and under "Privacy" click on " Videos." From here, you'll be able to select whether or not the video is public or private. If you'd rather not have to go through these steps every time you make a new video, there is also an option to automatically make all your videos public once they're published. To do this, just tick the box next to "Publicly share my videos as soon as they're published.
How do i limit views for specific friends or lists only (Not public)on facebook mobile app?
If you want to see who has viewed your video on Facebook, there are a few ways to do this.
- On the main Facebook page, click on the three lines in the top left corner of your video player and select "Views."
- In the "Views" section, under "People Who Viewed This," you'll see a list of people who have already seen your video. You can also see how many people have liked or shared it by clicking on those buttons below the list.
- If you only want to view views for specific friends or lists, open up the Facebook app on your phone and go to "Settings." Under "Privacy," tap on "Viewing History." Here, you can choose which friends or lists can see which videos you've watched.
Ok so i uploaded a vid to fb... but its not public... yet all these random ppl seem 2 b watching it.. how?? n how do i stop it from happeneing in d future?
There are a few ways you can see who has viewed your video on Facebook.
- Go to the Videos tab on your Facebook page and select the video you want to view.
- If the video is public, it will be displayed in its entirety; if it is not public, you will only be able to see a small portion of it.
- You can also click on the "View As" link next to the video's title and then select "Public." This will display the video in its entirety for everyone who has shared or liked it on Facebook.