If you want to delete a video from your Facebook account, follow these steps:1. On your Facebook page, click on the gear icon in the top left corner and select Settings.2. Under Videos, click on the Videos tab.3. In the list of videos, select the video you want to delete and click on the trash can icon next to it.4. Click on Delete Video to confirm your decision and remove the video from your Facebook account.If you want to keep a video but not share it with others on Facebook, follow these steps:1. On your Facebook page, click on the gear icon in the top left corner and select Settings.2. Under Videos, click on Watch Later under Shared With Friends (if it is not already selected).2a If you do not have any shared videos yet, this will open a new window where you can add videos that you want to share with friends later by selecting them and clicking Add To Watch Later button (see screenshot below).3. Select Keep For Now under Sharing Options for this video (see screenshot below).4. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen to save your changes and return to your main Facebook page where you will see that this video is now kept for future viewing but not shared with others right away (see screenshot below).5 .To share this video with friends right away, simply drag it into a post or message box and hit Send!6 .You can also share videos by using one of these popular social media platforms:TwitterFacebookGoogle+PinterestTumblr7 .Please note that if you delete a video after sharing it with friends via one of these platforms, they will still be able to watch it if they have saved it onto their devices or accessed it through their browser history.- If someone else has shared or commented on a particularvideo beforeyou deletedit- If someonehas already watchedthevideoandlikedit- Ifsomeonehassharedthevideowithothersbeforeyou couldhave done so8 -Ifyoudeleteamovieafterwatchingitorcommentingonit9 ,thenthoseactionswillnotberemovedfromyouraccountandthattvidwillstillbepubliclyavailable10 YoucanalsoaccessVideosunderSharedWithFriendsbyclickingonthegeariconinthertopleftcornerofthescreenandselectingSettingsfromthedropdownmenu.(Seescreenshotbelow)11 -VideosthatarenotcurrentlysharedwithfriendswillappearunderWatchLaterinstead 12 -Toremoveawide rangeofvideosfromyourwatchlistorkeepthemforlaterviewingvisithttps://www/facebook/help/1747404907835813 -Ifyouwanttoremoveanyvideosthatwereuploadedincorrectly(suchashownbelow),itisrecommendedthatthemovementisdonethroughtheFacebookPagesettingspageratherthanviaVideos 14 --------------------------How do I hide my profile from public view?OnYourProfilePageUnderPrivacySelectViewAsPublic 15 --------------------How do I stop people from commenting on my posts?Youcansetupacloudsavefeatureonthedisplayofanypostintheworldwidethatincludescomments(includingpostswhereyoushouldntwantpeopletocommentonthem),bysendingasequestionsaboutthisto[email protected] 16 --------------------Can I block users from sending me messages?YesYoucanblockusersusingseveraldifferentmethods 17 --------------------Can I prevent people from following me?YesYoucansetupthefollowerslimitforthepeoplewhofollowyou 18 --------------------Can I change my privacy settings?YesThereareseveral waystochangeprivacysettings 19 --------------------How do I stop people from tracking me online?Thereisnoprocessforsettlingtrackingfeatures 20 --------------------Where can I find more information about privacy settings?Formoreinformationaboutprivacysettingspleasevisit
How do I remove videos from Facebook?
If you want to delete a video from your Facebook account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the Videos tab at the top of the page.
- Select the video you want to delete and click on the Remove button next to it.
Can I delete videos from Facebook?
Yes, you can delete videos from Facebook. To do so:1. From your Facebook account home page, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen (...)2. On the left side of the screen, under "History," click on "Videos."3. On the right side of the screen, under " Videos," select a video to delete4. Click on "Delete"5. If you have multiple videos selected, you will be asked to confirm your deletion6. After deleting a video, it will no longer appear in your history or on your friends' timelines7. You cannot re-post or share deleted videos8. Deleting a video does not remove it from any public groups9. If you have shared a video with someone and want to remove it from their timeline as well - please follow these instructions:1) Open Facebook and go to their profile2) Under "Posts," select the post containing...
Topics: How do I delete videos from facebook Can I delete videos from Facebook?, Video how-to's
Community Texts 1 1K How To Delete A Video From Facebook by Unknown texts eye 1 favorite 0 comment 0
How To Delete A Video From Facebook ಠ_ಠ This is for people who are having trouble deleting their own posts! ಠ_ಠ Follow these steps if you want to delete a post that you've made yourself: Log In To Your Account First Step: Click Here If You're Not Already Logged In Step Two: Select The Posts That You Want To Remove Next Step: Click The Down Arrow Button Below The Post And Select 'Delete Post'. NOTE THAT THIS WILL DELETE THE POST AND REMOVE IT FROM YOUR PAGE'S HISTORY AS WELL! Hope this helps! Source :
Is it possible to delete a video from Facebook?
Yes, it is possible to delete a video from Facebook. To do so, follow these steps:1. Click on the video you want to delete in your timeline.2. On the right-hand side of the screen, click on the three lines in front of "Share."3. Under "Options," click on "Delete."4. If you're sure you want to delete the video, click on "Yes" and then confirm by clicking on "Delete Video."5. Once the video has been deleted, it will no longer appear in your timeline or in any other part of Facebook.If for some reason you can't delete a video from Facebook, there are several ways to hide it from view:1. Click on the three lines in front of "Share" and under "Options" select "Hide Video."2. Right-click on the video and select "Hide Video From Friends."3. Select one or more friends who you want to see the video and uncheck their box next to the video's name (or use the dropdown menu at the top left corner of their profile page).4. Finally, hit 'Save Changes' at the bottom of your profile page.- Deleting videos from your Timeline won't remove them permanently from Facebook - they'll still be accessible through search engines or by anyone who has access to your account.- It's also possible to temporarily hide a post by selecting 'Private' under 'View Options.'- You can always restore posts that have been hidden by selecting 'Public' under 'View Options.'Facebook allows users up to 10 minutes per day to share content with their friends before they need permission from those friends again (this limit applies only when using Instant Articles).Once a post is shared with someone, that person cannot share it back with others for 10 minutes (10 hours total), even if they unfriended that person afterwards.- If someone shares something privately with you but later decides they want everyone else sharing it too then they can re-share it publically.- After 10 minutes have passed since someone shared something privately with you last time then that post will automatically become private again.- You can always change this setting manually by going into their profile and hitting 'Share Again.'If somebody shares something publicly without first telling you then this counts as an accidental public share which means that after 10 minutes have passed since that accidental share happened then that post becomes private again too.- If somebody shares something publicly without first telling you but then later decides they don't actually want everybody seeing it then they can hit 'Unshare' which will make that particular post private once morePlease note: Videos shared through Messenger or WhatsApp count as personal shares rather than public ones so if somebody sends a link via Messenger or WhatsApp and doesn't include a timestamp then this counts as an accidental public share which means after 10 minutes have passed since that accidental share happened then that post becomes private againThere are various ways for people who are not allowed access to certain parts of Facebook (such as children) to still be ableto see posts made by people who are allowed access - these methods are called Restricted Access Levels .
How can I delete a video on Facebook?
There are a few ways to delete videos from Facebook:
How do I remove old videos from my Timeline?
If you no longer need an old video that is still visible in your Timeline, there are several ways that you can remove it:
How do I hide posts for specific friends?
You can hide posts for specific friends by opening timeline settings then selecting Show My Posts For:, choosing Only These Friends And Following Me When They Post Then selecting Hide After These Dates To Hide Old Posts Forever."
Can I prevent people who follow me from seeing my posts?
Yes! You can disable public posting for anyone who follows you by opening timeline settings then selecting Privacy And Security -> Followers -> Disable Public Posting.
- From the main Facebook page, click on the Videos tab and select the video you want to delete. On the video's details page, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen (next to "Share") and select Delete Video from this Page. On your computer, open Facebook and go to your profile page. Click on Videos at the top of the screen and select one or more videos you want to delete. On your phone, open Facebook and go to Settings > General > Restrictions > Upload Photos & Videos (if it isn't already selected). Tap on a video you want to delete and tap on Delete Video from This Page at the bottom of the screen. If you deleted a video using one of these methods but still have it saved on your device, you can try deleting it again using one of these methods:a) On your computer, open Facebook and go to your profile page. Click on Videos at the top of the screen and select one or more videos you want to delete.b) On your phone, open Facebook and go to Settings > General > Restrictions > Remove All Content (if it isn't already selected). Tap on a video you want to delete and tap on Delete Video from This Page at the bottom of the screen."
- From within any individual post where that old video appears, click on Edit next to either its title or thumbnail image; From within any group post where that old video appears, click anywhere inside that post other than its header or footer; At the top left corner of any Timeline page where those older posts appear (including pages created afteryou updated your settings), click View Older Posts;. Open timeline settings by clicking Profile Picture in upper right corner then Timeline Settings under Personal Info heading;. Under Show My Posts For:, choose After These Dates To Hide Old Posts Forever."
How to delete videos on facebook using phone?
How to delete videos on Facebook using computer?How to delete videos from facebook account?How to delete videos from Facebook account on phone?How to delete videos from Facebook account on computer?
There are a few ways you can delete videos from your Facebook account.
You can use the steps below to remove video content from your profile or Page:
You can also use these steps if you just want to remove a single video without deleting it entirely:
Finally, if you just need to hide a video but don't want it deleted completely:
1a) On your desktop or laptop, open Facebook and sign into your account.
1b) In the top left corner of the main screen, click on More > Videos > Watch Later .
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select Account Settings.
- Under Profile, click Videos and Photos.
- On the Videos and Photos page, click the arrow next to a video you want to remove and select Delete Video (or press Ctrl+D).
- If you want to permanently remove a video from your profile, click Permanently Remove Video (or press Shift+Ctrl+D). Note that this will also remove it from all of your Pages, so be sure you want to do this before proceeding!
- On your desktop or laptop, open Facebook and sign into your account.
- In the top left corner of the main screen, click on More > Videos > Watch Later .
- Select the video you want to watch later and choose Remove From Watch Later .
- Select Hide From Friends . This will make everyone who has shared or commented on this video unable see it until they unshare it or comment again with their sharing credentials enabled (i.e., their name and email address). Comments made by people who have already seen this hidden video will still appear as normal comments within its threading context however; anyone who tries commenting while hiding a video will see an error message instead indicating that they need permission from friends first in order view such content (see screenshot below).
What is the process to delete videos from facebook account ?
Deleting videos from Facebook is a simple process that can be done by following these steps:
Deleting a video from your Facebook account will remove it permanently from our website and any other websites where it may have been shared or embedded using our embed code . If you have shared this video with others, they will need to individually delete it from their own accounts as well as any websites where it has been embedded before it will be removed completely from our system .
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on the Videos link in the left-hand column of your Facebook page.
- Select the video you want to delete from your list of videos.
- Click on the Delete button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Confirm that you want to delete this video by clicking on Yes in the pop-up window that appears.
How to remove uploaded video clips from FB account ?
There are a few ways to delete videos from Facebook.
- If the video is already on your Facebook page, you can click on the three lines in the top left corner of the video and select “Share”. Then select “Remove from Page” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- You can also remove videos by clicking on the three lines in the top left corner of a video and selecting “Edit” then selecting “Delete Video”.
- Finally, you can go to your profile and click on the Videos tab at the top of your screen. On this tab, you will see all of your videos (if you have any). To delete a video, simply select it and click on the “X” button next to it.
How can we erase/delete videos completely from our FB timeline ?
There are a few ways to delete videos from your Facebook timeline.
- Click on the video you want to delete and select “Delete Video” from the drop-down menu.
- On the main screen of your Facebook page, click on the three lines in the top left corner (next to your profile picture).
- Select “History” from the drop-down menu that appears and then select “Remove From History” from the submenu that appears.
- If you no longer want to see this video on your timeline, simply click on it and select “Remove From Timeline” from the same submenu as before.
Is there any method by which we can get rid of posted films on fb wall ?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to delete videos from Facebook depends on the specific circumstances involved. However, some tips on how to delete videos from Facebook generally include using the social media platform's search feature or going through the user's account settings. Additionally, users can often remove videos by clicking on them and selecting "delete" from the dropdown menu that appears. Finally, it's always advisable to contact Facebook support if deleting videos from an account doesn't seem to be working as intended.
guide me about deleting movies that are uploaded accidentally on facebook .?
If you've accidentally uploaded a video to Facebook that you no longer want there, there are a few ways to get it deleted.
First, head over to your Facebook profile and click on the Videos tab. You'll see all of the videos that you've shared on Facebook – including any videos that you've uploaded accidentally.
Next, select the video that you want to delete and click on the Delete button located at the bottom of the screen. This will take you to a confirmation page where you can confirm that you really want to delete this video.
Once your video has been deleted, it will no longer appear in your Videos tab or on any of your other social media profiles.
12How do you eliminate a post with an attached film clip off of your Timeline?
1. To delete a video from your Facebook Timeline, follow these steps:1) Open your Facebook Timeline2) Click on the post with the video attached3) On the right-hand side of the screen, under "Action," select "Delete Post."4) Click on "Yes" to confirm5) Your post will be deleted and the video will be removed from your Timeline.2. If you want to remove a film clip from an existing post, follow these steps:1) Open your Facebook post2)Click on the photo or video that you want to remove3)On the right-hand side of the screen, under "Action," select "Remove Video."4)Click on "Yes" to confirm5) The video will be removed and any comments associated with it will also be deleted.If you have questions about deleting videos or posts from your Timeline, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] .
13How can one permanently get rid of a video that's been placed on their Timeline?
Deleting videos from your Facebook Timeline is a pretty simple process. The first step is to open up the timeline on Facebook and locate the video you want to delete. Once you've located the video, simply click on it and select "delete." After you've clicked on "delete," a confirmation message will appear asking if you're sure you want to delete the video. If everything goes according to plan, the video will be deleted from your Facebook Timeline and you'll no longer be able to see it.